Monday, July 26, 2010

New Campers Ready for FUN!


Week six brings more Ocean Explorers (ages 10-12) to the Aquarium for summer camp. Despite the heat, the campers enjoyed their first day. Read more below.

Kerrigan: My favorite part of the day was going to the salt marsh, but I did not like the long walk. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Maddie: Today my favorite part was when we had arts and crafts. We made pictures and filled them with colorful sand. It was so much fun.

Lindsey: Today, we went to the salt marsh and went crabbing. I used a seine net and caught a shrimp. It had a white and orange tint. It was very cool. That was my favorite part of the day. :)

Alyssa: Today, my favorite part was arts and crafts. I also liked the salt marsh, but I didn't like the long walk. I can't wait for tomorrow!

LJ: My favorite part of today was going to the salt marsh and catching blue crab.

Arianna: My favorite part about today was seeing the animals. I love animals.

Spencer: My favorite part was going to the auditorium for the movie.

Laura: My favorite part of today was going to the salt marsh and casting on the line. Unfortunately, I didn't catch anything, but it was fun anyway! :)

Zachary: We went to a nursery habitat. We got to hold a snake and turtle and had a good lunch and did sand art.

Jonathon: I liked everything including the snake.

Cameron: My favorite part of the day was when we went crabbing. We didn't catch anything, but caught the biggest mullet ever.

Melissa: My favorite part of the day was when we saw the corn snake. It was really cool. The patterns and colors of the snake were awesome!

Sydney: Today my favorite part of the day was the salt marsh. In the salt marsh we got to try and catch a fish in a net. We also had a piece of wood with string to catch. We only caught one shrimp. But it was really fun.

Abbi: My favorite part of today was when I went to the salt marsh. We did not catch any crabs but we did catch a mullet, it was huge. I also caught a shrimp.

Teddy: I'm Teddy and I had a blast on Monday. I learned how to cast a fishing net. I caught two fish in one cast and I then had a great experience people can't take back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.