Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ocean Explorers Blog 3


Today was the third day for our 10-12 year old Ocean Explorers. Let's see how they enjoyed their day...

Lauren, "I fed the big sharks and it was really fun. I think they liked their food."

John, "I fed sand bar and sand tiger sharks."

Ian, "My favorite keeper was Marc because he said everything about the sharks. My favorite activity was feeding the sharks."

Justin, "My favorite animal keeper activity was feeding big sharks because I liked how they would rip the food apart."

Hanna, "My favorite activity today was going to the beach. I went body surfing and it was fun."

Hunter, "I liked the big sharks because you got to feed them and see them splash."

Caleb, "My favorite activity was feeding the sharks. Some of the sharks didn't cooperate and splashed us."

Bobby, "We took care of sand tiger sharks and sand bar sharks. We got a female sand tiger to eat because she hadn't eaten in a week."

CJ, "I liked feeding the sharks because it was awesome."

Ben, "We took care of sharks that have only been here for a week and gave them medicine."

Avery, "I liked going to the beach. The beach is one of my favorite places to be because I like playing in the water."

Jacob, "My favorite activity was feeding the toads. It was my favorite activity because I have never seen them eat before."

Kelly, "I liked going to the beach, but I also liked feeding the sharks. I liked feeding the sharks because I have only done that one other time."

Andrew, "I liked feeding crickets because I like to see them jump around."

Charlie, "I liked Marc because he let me feed sharks."

Louis, "I liked feeding the bigger sharks because they splashed sometimes."

Check back tomorrow for another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.