Friday, July 6, 2012

Extreme Animals Summer Camp: Beach Day

A summer camp session at the Aquarium just wouldn't be complete without a trip (or 2) to the beach! Lucky for our campers, the beach is only a few steps away. Learning about local animals is a lot more fun when you  add a little sun and surf!

In their own words, campers explain why going to the beach was their favorite activity.

"My favorite activity today was going to the beach because it was fun!" - Mary
"My favorite activity was the beach because I got to play in the water and I got to play with Abby!" -Avery
"My favorite activity today was going to the beach because we got to out to the sandbar." -Kelly
"Going to the beach [was my favorite activity] because we got to go to the sandbar." -Lauren
"The beach [was my favorite activity] because it felt good to be in the waves." -Abigail
"I enjoyed going to the beach today because there was a sandbar." -Devann
"My favorite activity today was going to the beach because it was cool to look a the turtle nest and play in the water." -Lara
"The beach [was my favorite activity] because I got to hang out in the water." -Austin
"My favorite activity was  going to the beach and making shirts. The beach was fun because there was a drop-off and we floated over the waves." -Abby





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.