Thursday, August 13, 2009

Camper Chronicles Week 8 / Day 3


Day three of animal keeper camp was a blast for the campers! Enjoy.

Abby, “The best part of the day was the snakes I pet.”

Harris, “My favorite thing I did today was I got to see seahorses eat food. Also I got to see a giant clam.”

Chyanne, “My favorite part about today was making sand art and swimming at the beach, I also liked holding a green snake.”

Kirra, “My favorite part of the day was feeding the seahorses. They ate frozen food. My other favorite part was feeding the other fish!!”

Eason, “The thing I liked best today was when I had blood worms in my hand and then the fish nibbled them off my fingers.”

Cameron, “My favorite part was feeding the fish.”

Morgan, “Today I got to feed some different kinds of turtles.”

Ashley, “My favorite part of the day was swimming at the beach with my friends! Also feeding the tanks.”

Kylee, “My favorite part of today was going over the waves and getting knocked down by them.”

Rob, “My favorite thing I did today was feed the turtles.”

Alana, “My favorite part of the day was playing at the beach with my friends. I also enjoyed holding a snake.”

George, “My favorite part was watching the baby alligators and feeding the frogs. “

Hannah, “I loved the beach! It was so much fun!”

Preston, “The best part of the day was going to the beach.”

Sarah, “My favorite part of today was swimming at the beach.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.