Monday, August 2, 2010

Ocean Explorers Say Farewell to Aquairum Summer Camp!


On the last day of camp, the Ocean Explorers gave it their all during their final skits that they performed for their family and friends. This is what they had to say about their week at Aquarium summer camp:

Maddie, "My favorite part of camp was the skit. I played Simona Cowell. It was awesome."

Abbi, "The skit is my favorite thing for the whole week."

Laura, "My favorite activity was going to the beach because even though I live here, I don't get to go a lot."

Jonathon, "My favorite part of camp was EVERYTHING."

Spencer, "My favorite part of the week was the skit. I was a dolphin."

Arianna, "My favorite part about the week was the skit. I was the clownfish."

L.J., "My favorite part of camp was going to the beach and jumping in the waves. "

Zachary, "I got to go behind the scenes to see animals and we learned about jelly fish."

Kerrigan, "My favorite part of the week was going to the beach."

Teddy, "My favorite thing at camp that I did was our fun canoeing experience to Zeke's Island."

Melissa, "My favorite part of this week was when we went to the beach to catch some waves!"

Sydney, "My very favorite part of the whole entire week were my friends. No matter what we did this week it was with the Ocean Explorers. They were so much fun. I am going to miss them very much."

Alexia, "My favorite thing throughout the week was when we went to the touch tank because I got to touch a stingray and it felt slimmy and weird!"

Alyssa, "My favorite parts of this week were the skit because I am Ellen, the judge. My other favorite part was making the colorful shirts. I am sad it is our last day. I will miss Ms. Natalie and Ms. Lauren."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.