Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer Campers Make Waves at the Beach


Today was filled with sand, sun and fun for the Ocean Explorers! The summer campers enjoyed a morning at the beach and an afternoon of craft making. This is what they had to say:

Alexia, "My favorite time of the day was when we went to the beach because I got to play the game dogs with Abbi and Arianna."

Jonathon, "Today my favorite part was the waves at the beach."

Zackery, "I had a fun day at the beach. I got to play with animals and I created a fish."

L.J., "My favorite part about today was jumping the waves at the beach."

Spencer, "My favorite part of the day was going behind the scenes."

Arianna, "My favorite parts about today were going to the beach and practicing the skit."

Melissa, "My favorite part of today was when we went to the touch tank because I got to touch the stingrays."

Cameron, "My favorite part of the day was when we were at the beach because it was fun."

Alyssa, "My favorite part of the day was the beach! The waves were awesome and it was fun finding animals. I am sad tomorrow is our last day."

Sydney, "My favorite thing today was going to the beach. It was fun because I got to play with my friend the whole time. My friend and I made a hole and caught tons of little sand fleas. That was my favorite thing."

Teddy, "My favorite part of my day was the beach because I learned a new way to body surf. "

Kerrigan, "My favorite part of the day was the beach! The waves were awesome. It was fun. I can't wait for tomorrow."

Laura, "My favorite part of the day was when we were playing at the beach and it was raining."

Maddie, "Today my favorite part was the movie. We watched Lorax. It was so awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.