Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ocean Explorers Blog 2


Day two found our 10-12 year old Ocean Explorers canoeing and having a blast as they continued to learn about predators and prey. Let's see what our campers had to say...

Ross, "A single animal can eat a lot of things, bad things included!"

Anna-Poe, "The predator is bigger than the prey but can be smaller."

Sara, "My favorite activity was exploring Zeke's Island. We canoed there and went swimming."

Alex, "I like swimming in the hole. (It's hard to swim with shoes!)"

Kay-Kay, "I learned that dead fish attract birds."

Ella, " My favorite activity today was canoeing and playing at Zeke's Island. I enjoyed this because I really enjoy acting crazy and playing in water."

Emerson, " I like canoeing to Zeke's Island and crabbing and catching fish with nets. I caught 6 crabs, 2 hermit crabs, and 3 fish."

Charlie, "My favorite activity was Zeke's Island because the water was so calm and nice and there was so much cool wildlife."

Bekah, "I liked when we went canoeing to Zeke's Island. We crabbed fished and swam."

Jack, "I learned that small crabs can't eat fish."

Carmen, "My favorite activity was swimming and catching crabs at Zeke's Island. I liked that because it was just so fun."

Keep checking back for more updates from our campers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.