Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ocean Explorers Blog 3


Day three was an exciting one for our 10-12 year old Ocean Explorers. Let's see what they learned...

Mat, " I learned that alligators had adaptations."

Savannah, "My favorite activity was touching the alligator because it was cool."

Corbin, "I learned that even if you kill one thing in an environment, it can mess up the whole food chain."

Katelyn, "Today, Ocean Explorers went on a tour of the entire Aquarium. We also met squiggles the alligator."

Cameron, "My favorite activity was going outside and playing games."

Nikolas, "My favorite activity was playing predator and prey games outside because I love sports!"

Sachi, "I liked making the shirts and looking for shark teeth."

Elena, "I learned all about alligators!"

Cassidy, "I learned that alligators have bones that protect them called scutes."

Brendan, "I learned that alligators all have special adaptations."

Check back tomorrow for another update from our campers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.