Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camper Chronicles: Day 3


Day three of Circle of Life camp was filled with sand, waves, and fossils. The campers ventured out to the beach in the morning, and dug in the fossil pit in the afternoon. Here is what they had to say about their day. Enjoy!

Scott, “The funniest thing I did was go to the beach. I made a fortress but it was torn down by a wave. Then I caught a fish, and then I put it in a bucket. Then we had to go back to camp.”

Alex, “I liked going to the beach today because I got to jump in the waves. “

Nathan, “My favorite thing was the beach because I jumped in the waves.”

Jonathan, “The best thing today was the fossil pit because I found a bunch of shark teeth.”

Zachary, “The funniest thing I did today was going to the beach. I liked going to the beach because I got to go boogie boarding. I caught a lot of big waves.”

Mikaela, “The funniest thing I did today was doing an anklet because I got to have a shark tooth.”

Tate, “My favorite thing that happened today was when we went to the beach and played in the ocean.”

See you tomorrow for day four of this week’s Camper Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.