Monday, July 6, 2009

Camper Chronicles: Day five


The last day of camp was bittersweet for last week’s summer campers. As they wrapped up time at the Aquarium, they reflected on their adventures. Here is what they had to say about their experiences.

Teddy, “Today we went on a tour/scavenger hunt for critters in the aquarium.”

Spencer, “Today was the best day of the week because we did a scavenger hunt.”

Ben, “I liked everything at camp. The coolest thing was the sea turtle.”

Maddie, “My favorite thing about camp is that there are so many nice people. Every day I laugh so hard I forget what I am laughing at. I love Aquarium camp.”

Rachel, “This whole week has been very exciting and a great experience for me. The going behind the scenes, and being able to look at the animals up close. I think that I’ll never be able to look at the aquarium the same again.”

Max, “This week we did a lot of things in camp. We did everything from going to the beach to going behind the scenes. I have learned a lot about animal senses and a lot about myself. Aquarium camp rocks.”

Melissa, “This past week has been very fun. We went on a bunch of adventures that I really enjoyed. My favorite thing we did all week was going behind the scenes. It was awesome.”

Ashley, “Today we had cake and ice cream, it was very good!!!”

Stay tuned for a new round of Camper Chronicles this week with all new guest writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.