Friday, July 17, 2009

Camper Chronicles: Week Four / Day 5


On the final day of Circle of Life camp the camper’s reflected on their favorite experiences while at camp. Although each camper seemed to have a different experience that they enjoyed the most, canoeing to Zeke’s Island seemed to be the biggest hit. Here is what they wrote.

Maddie, “The best part about being and Ocean Explorer was canoeing to Zeke’s Island.”

Jonathan, “The best part of camp was when we went canoeing to Zeke’s Island.”

Jenna, “The best part of camp was doing crafts every day.”

Ali, “My favorite part of camp was when we went to the beach because I love jumping in the waves.”

Charles, “My favorite thing I did this week was going to the rocky outcrop.”

Yasmine, “My favorite part of camp was when we went to Zeke’s Island.”

Mary, “My favorite part of camp was when we went to Zeke’s Island. I found lots of shells. They had a very cool tidal pool. That was awesome!”

Ashley, “This week was so much fun! We went to the beach, rocky outcrop, salt marsh, and Zeke’s Island. I hope to come back soon!”

Camden, “My favorite part of this week was going to Zeke’s Island and canoeing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.