Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Camper Chronicles: Week Four / Day 1

Ocean Explorer (ages 10-12) campers at the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher enjoyed their first day of "Circle of Life" themed camp. Here, they blog about their day:

Yasmine: "The funniest thing that happened today is when Ashley put seaweed in my hair."

Charles: "The funniest thing that happened today was when my foot hit a crab and I jumped 6 feet out of the water."

Camden: "The funniest thing that happened today was I was walking in the marsh and fell in a hole. And I kissed a crab too."

Ashley: "Today I kissed a fish and a crab today, it was so funny! I also put seaweed on Yasmine's head and took a pic!"

Stay tuned for day two...wonder what they will do??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.