Monday, July 13, 2009

Camper Chronicles: Day Five


It’s the end of the road for the Circle of Life campers. On their final day they reflected about the adventures and activities they completed throughout the week.

Zachary, “Camp was really, really fun. I made a lot of new friends. We got to do a lot of cool things. I liked petting the animals and I liked all the other things we did. Overall I thought camp was really cool. Thank you Ms. Jenny and Mr. Andy for bringing us to all of the cool places we went and for doing all the fun things you planned with us. Thank you.”

Scott, “I liked going to the beach and playing in the sand. I made a big fortress. It had a wall to keep the flood from getting to it, and it had another wall protecting it. Then we had to go and a wave messed it up.”

Tate, “Camp was a great experience because I got to make friends and learn about aquatic life. I also liked going to the beach and stuff.”

Mikaela, “Camp was cool because I learned new things. One of the things that I learned was that a crab was an invertebrate.”

Alex, “Camp was great because I met new friends.”

Jonathan, “This camp is really, really cool. You get to go behind the scenes and catch stuff, and learn cool facts!!!”

Nathan, “I’ve learned a lot because we do so much. I think everyone that likes marine animals should come.”

We will miss you campers! Stay tuned for a new round of guest authors on the Camper Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.