Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Camper Chronicles: Week Four / Day 2




Day two of Circle of Life camp was a wave-riding, anklet making, fun-filled day for the campers. After spending the morning splashing around at the beach, the campers created anklets and learned about the animal life cycle. The campers were in agreement that the beach was awesome! Here is what they had to say.

Cammie, “My favorite part of the day was making an anklet.”

Yasmine, “My favorite part of the day was when we went to the beach because we body surfed waves.”

Ali, “My favorite part of the day was when we went to the beach because the water was very cool and refreshing.”

Ashley, “My favorite part of the day was making an anklet so I can wear it all the time.”

Jenna, “My favorite part of the day was going to the beach because it was so much fun.”

Charles, “My favorite part of the day was going to the beach because I love to swim.”

Jonathon, “My favorite thing today was crafts because I learned how to make an anklet.”

Maddie, “I loved the beach today because I’m a water bug and I love jumping over the waves.”

Mary, “My favorite part of the day was when we went to the beach. I love the sea breeze in my face.”

Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Camper Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.