Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week Five, Day Two


Today campers enjoyed the beach, meeting a snake and looking for the elusive peppermint beetle.

Robbie: I liked all of it, going to the beach, making cooking and looking for a new species of bugs.

Tanner: My favorite activity we did today was going to the beach because it was fun.

Elena: Making cooking was fun!

Connor: Today my favorite part was possibly seeing one of the new species: the peppermint beetle!

Speed: I found out there’s a new kind of bug called the peppermint beetle.

Jalen: My favorite thing I learned was how snakes smell.

Wade: I learned there’s a new bug called the peppermint beetle.
Jeremiah:
I liked the cookies because we got to make them by ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.