Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Week Four, Day Two

Today, the Ocean Explorers enjoyed canoeing and crafts. Read about their day below.

Alana: My favorite thing was when we went behind the scenes and we saw the top of Cape Fear Shoals.

Jacob: Today we went to Zeke’s Island. We went there by using canoes. It was hard since the wind was blowing against us. When we got there I went swimming and found hermit crabs. Going back was easy, since the wind was with us.

Hannah: Today we went canoeing. It was really fun. I paddle back. It was amazing. We went to Zeke’s Island. Camp has been really fun.

Alex: I enjoyed going to the tank and seeing the different fish.

Tommy: My favorite part was canoeing and now I don’t have to go to the gym.

Lexi: Today we made a craft and I liked it because it was something new to do. It was fun. We also went on top of the shark tank.

Walt: Today we went over the Cape Fear Shoals tank. It was cool because we got to see all the fish.

Cammie: My favorite part of today was the accomplishment of getting to Zeke’s Island. And I learned that Aquarium workers can drain the big tank in an hour.

Jenna: Today I had so much fun canoeing to Zeke’s Island. It took us forever to get there, but it was worth it! We also got to make awesome bracelets with beads.

Hudson: My favorite part of today was canoeing, because it was my first time.

Yasmine: My favorite part of the day was making the square knot necklaces, bracelets, anklets or key chains. I am not done with mine but am enjoying the process. It looks really good so far with beads on it.

Maddie: My favorite part of the day was canoeing to Zeke’s Island because I love swimming there. The ride there was though but it was fun. I wish we could do it again!

Erin: Today my favorite part of the day was paddling the canoe to Zeke’s Island. It was my favorite part because it was very fun and the water felt good!

Leah: Canoeing was fun! Even if you did or didn’t canoe, you would enjoy it. More than that, it was fun.

Ben: I liked canoeing back because it was fun and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.