Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shiny Happy Faces!


The Aquarium at Fort Fisher’s third week of summer campers brings in new faces, ready to learn, explore and have some fun! Read more about their experiences!

Week Three, Day 1

Addie: My favorite part of the day was when we got to meet the duck because the duck was funny. One reason was that it had an “accident”.

Justin: My favorite part of the day was when we went to the marsh because we go to touch crabs. I was an ornithologist because I looked through binoculars and looked at birds eating.

Bobby: My favorite part of the day was when we were looking at the stingray.

Hunter: My favorite part of the day was looking at the birds. I was an ornithologist.

Garrett: My favorite part of the day was crabbing because I almost caught a crab.

Tyler: My favorite part of the day was going to the salt marsh. We got to go in the marsh and see crabs and even touch one. We saw snails and baby crabs. I can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

Owen: My favorite thing I did today was I watched the turtles in the lake. I saw the smallest turtle but did not see the alligator. I am looking forward to tomorrow.

Carter: The games because they were fun. The bird game specifically. The most fun part was guarding the eggs (golf balls).

Louis: My favorite part of the day was when we caught crabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.