Monday, July 11, 2011

Ocean Explorers Blog 1


Today kicked off our fourth week of summer camp for our 10-12 year old Ocean Explorers. Let's see what our new explorers had to say about their first day...

CJ, "Today we took care of fish. Each fish had a certain food they they had to eat."

Caleb, "My favorite activity was feeding the sharks but feeding the animals at the Rocky Outcrop was fun too."

Charlie, "Today I took care of snakes, frogs, and turtles. I needed to keep my hands clean."

Andrew, "The Rocky Outcrop was my favorite activity because I like finding shells and fish and other things."

Bobby, "I liked the Behind the Scenes because I got to feed and touch."

Justin, "My favorite animal keeper activity was feeding small sharks because the sharks teeth were cool when they were getting the food."

Avery, "Today we took care of sharks. They had to get fed, entertained, and they needed space to swim."

Hunter, "I liked feeding the shark because it was fun to see them jump."

Louis, "I liked behind the scenes because we fed the sharks."

Hannah, "Today we fed sharks and we had to try to get all of them some food."

Jacob, "Today we fed the sand tiger sharks. We had to point feed them."

Ben, "My favorite activity was Behind the Scenes. I held amphibians, touched snakes, and met turtles and gators. It was way cooler than the regular exhibits."

John, "I took care of the animals in the quarantine tanks by feeding them."

Ian, "Katy was my favorite animal keeper because she told us everything. Going behind the scenes was my favorite activity because we saw gators, fish, snakes and turtles."

Kelly, "I liked feeding the animals behind the scenes. My group got to feed the quarantine tanks. I liked it because not everyone gets to do that."

Lauren, "My favorite activity was feeding animals because we got to feel some animals too."

Check back tomorrow for another update from our campers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.