Friday, July 1, 2011

Ocean Explorers Blog 5


It was the final day of camp for our second group of 10-12 year old Ocean Explorers. Let's see how they enjoyed their day...

Brendan, "I learned that some types of jelly fish stings don't hurt."

Cameron, "My favorite activity was going to the beach and swimming. We saw a pod of dolphins!"

Cassidy, "I learned that black skimmers skim the water for fish."

Nikolas, "My favorite activity was going to the beach."

Savannah, "I learned that prey is not at the top of the food chain."

Sachi, "My favorite activity was going to the beach."

Katelyn, "Today, Ocean Explorers went to the beach. I found about 15 mole crabs. I also saw two groups of dolphins."

Elena, "I liked going to the beach."

Mat, "I learned that plants can be predators such as flytraps."

Look back next week for updates from our third group of campers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.