Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ocean Explorers Blog 3


Today was day 3 for our 10-12 year old Ocean Explorers. Let's see what they had to say...

Courtney, "We took care of the sharks by giving them the right food and vitamins."

Abby, "My favorite activity was when we fed sushi to sand bar sharks. I liked it because it was fun."

Brandon, "We took care of tiger sharks. They require the right food to keep them healthy."

Kelsey, "My favorite activity today was feeding sharks because it was interesting seeing and interacting with them."

Spencer, "Today I fed a shark. The right food was required to keep them healthy."

Reagan, "I think the beach was my favorite activity because I swam in the water."

Mary, "Going to the beach was fun but the waves were so big!"

Erin, "Today we fed the sharks again, but this time we put vitamins in their food."

Kylee, "Today I took care of the sharks. They require food, clean water, and vitamins."

Cat, "I loved feeding the sharks because sharks are cool and dangerous!"

Maddie, "I liked feeding the sharks because it was fun watching them open their mouths!"

Danny, "Today I learned that to take care of sharks, you need to feed them and give them vitamins."

Alexia, "I loved feeding the sharks because sharks are awesome and interesting."

Devann, "Today we fed baby sharks. They were competitive. I liked the female sandtiger shark the best."

Helena, "My favorite activity was feeding the sharks because I love sharks."

Gage, "I liked going to the beach. I liked the beach because I like to tan and run around in the sand."

Check back tomorrow for another update from our campers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry! Your comment will appear shortly.